Get Up, Stand Up!<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4116

Get Up, Stand Up!
Amy Havens
Class 4116

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy that felt good and I felt much more balanced at the end
2 people like this.
I love your sweet baby laying on the floor while you work out!   Made my day to go along with this great class.
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
Thanks for allowing me in to your space and welcome to mine.:)
2 people like this.
Thank you Amy that was another wonderful class and A lovely challenge, I am sorry I was not able to do this with you live as I’ve been really enjoying both the physical and the emotional wellness that comes with your Tuesday classes
1 person likes this.
Amy you are so intuitive! This class is exactly what I need to release and strengthen neck and shoulders. Excellent, heartfelt class. XO
1 person likes this.
I love all of your classes; meditation, centering, releasing the tension of the body...all in one ; thank you so much Amy
Joan Bee
1 person likes this.
Amy - That class was the BEST! Just perfect to remind me of length and balance and being upright. I’ve been working on cervical and thoracic spine stuff these few weeks, so it hit the spot. Thank you for being here and on PA!
1 person likes this.
loved this class - ended my Friday with such a release thank you Amy its so special to have you teach me.
1 person likes this.
I also love the combination of Magic Circle and Theraband such a great combination. 
Lina S
2 people like this.
I love the images you've used! Thank you! Nice combination of props. Great standing class, very grounding!
1-10 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin