Feel-Good Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4136

Feel-Good Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 4136

Watch this Class
Amy please please let’s get some more level two reformer work outs going our bodies need it! I’m sure lots of viewers have the aero Pilates machine and so nice to work on it with you!
Thank you so much Monica Barbara Melissa !!!
I love it... exactly .. nothing wrong with simple, relaxed and focused movements.  Thank you Nancy Shannon Melissa Fabiola Angela Louisa Stephanie
Cynthia Rachel M. Jyl ... I appreciate your positive feedback and happy this class was a good fit for you all!
Judy C
1 person likes this.
Love Amy and I wish she would do MORE classes on the Aero Pilates. A group of us have that reformer and would watch all of AMY's.
HiJudy , thank you so much!!  I typically use a Studio Reformer and am hoping to do more of them soon.  When this does happen, I'm very happy to also guide those of you who are using the Aero Reformers too!!  Nearly everything can be done on both styles!
iOS
iOS
1 person likes this.
This was an excellent class - finally a reformer with no equipment class- just perfect
1 person likes this.
You are a really good teacher - I loved this workout!
1 person likes this.
Excellent workout! This went really fast and I will be adding this to my weekly routine. Thank you for this class and hope to see more like this. I have a balance body reformer however this was so easy to modify because you covered all the reformer types.
1 person likes this.
What a nice relaxed class. Felt so great, thanks Amy!
51-60 of 78

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin