Return to Teaching<br>Kristi C and Amy H<br>Discussion 4196

Return to Teaching
Kristi C and Amy H
Discussion 4196

Watch this Discussion
3 people like this.
If there is a good thing that this Covid crisis has done for us, I think it has brought us closer with our hearts & our spirits even if not with our bodies.  Thank you Amy & Christy for this head to heart sharing.
3 people like this.
What a wonderful dialogue, so insightful, honest and from the heart.  Thank you both for sharing! 
2 people like this.
Thank you @Amy and @Kristi for such honest dialogue. You hit the nail on the head around the sense of community that has evolved from the mandatory isolation and distancing ....I am so grateful to PA for continuing to teach and so appreciative of the teachers opening their homes to me. See you on zoom soon!
Michelle B
2 people like this.
Thank you Amy and Kristi. This webinar resonated with me...the loss of confidence and identity when not teaching for months was devastating to me.
3 people like this.
Two beautifully authentic and inspiring leaders and real role models thankyou- so many themes and insights resonated with me. 
I really enjoyed talking with you, Amy Havens! We've been through so much together!  Thanks to all who chose to watch then and now. 
1 person likes this.
It's always a good day when I can sit down with my friend Kristi Cooper  and have an insightful and important conversation.  Glad this resonated for so many of you!  
2 people like this.
A great discussion - more than any past interviews this enabled me to get to know you both a little more intimately x thank you for sharing yourselves so transparently.  Inspiring!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Debra for joining in on this discussion between Kristi Cooper  and myself.  I feel there is so much valuable information we all share with one another, happy to hear you gleaned some from our talk.
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this. I don’t have the words right now to say what this talk means to me, but it’s big. ♥️
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin