Circle Magic<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 4155

Circle Magic
Meredith Rogers
Class 4155

Watch this Class
Heidi C thanks!!
Shireen K touche!  Thank you for the reminder to be kind to myself.
1 person likes this.
amazing lesson. Thanks for it. I am starting to have over lock down more positive with your exercise :D
Katerina V that makes me feel very happy!
1 person likes this.
Another amazing class! Loving the vibes too. Thanks so much Meredith
Eliana V  back to you!
1 person likes this.
🙌😍🙏🏼
Heikki L Hi my friend!!  Hope all is well in your world!
1 person likes this.
Lovely class - question do you use the basi block system even when you are choreographing a mat class? How do you integrate mat work into a private session? Thanks for your thoughts! 
Elizabeth D thanks Elizabeth.  The mat blocks in the BASI system are a bit different and there is the  opportunity to shift them around.  In a mat class I make sure to hit foundational work, spinal articulation, abdominal work, bridging, spinal lateral flexion and rotation, back extension and stretches.  In the mat work this can all be interchangeable and my main focus is on keeping the flow whilst incorporating all ranges of motion. When I include mat work in a private session I usually do it relative to the equipment I am using at the time.  For instance:  doing double leg/single leg/criss cross on the reformer or the top of the chair or on the Cadillac either during the warm up or the abdominal block.  Whenever it makes sense or just to mix things up.  Hope that helps and please do let me know if you have any questions.
Lynn E
1 person likes this.
Just love all your classes Meredith. Thank you x
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin