Small Ball<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 4161

Small Ball
Meredith Rogers
Class 4161

Watch this Class
Christiane F
I‘m doing this class over an over. And I never get bored, as there is always something new I can discover. Wonderful calm flow and wonderful effective workout. Thank you so much, Meredith! This class it absolutely top and will stay amoung my favourites.
Christiane F that makes me very happy to hear!
Gisela G
1 person likes this.
This class (and the entire series) is lovely. I am very grateful that I can do it whenever, wherever and as many times as I want
1 person likes this.
I try to take all Meredith's Classes because she is such a great teacher. I can't believe I missed this one when it came out last August.  Great Class. Impeccable cuing. I always feel great after one of her sessions. Thanks Again Meredith:) 
Gisela G I'm glad too!
Thank you Gary!! Always great to hear your forever positive feedback!
grazie!!!!
Belloni Samanta thanks for coming!!
1 person likes this.
Meredith, you are amazing!  Thank you so much, I loved this class, definitely doing it tomorrow...I so needed the stretching near the end! Please keep them coming! You are so inspirational. 
Michele H thank you so much. I am so pleased you liked it.  I'm not filming quite as often these days and probably no more at home.  Plenty to watch on site though!  And I teach zoom from home if you're ever keen.
31-40 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin