Back to Basics<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 4166

Back to Basics
Meredith Rogers
Class 4166

Watch this Class
Clemencia Puerta and Magda thank you very much for your sweet feedback!
Suzanne you could try a couple of things...if the hip you are lying on hurts, you could put a small towel under it for some padding.  Alternately, you could try shifting  just forward or backwards of your greater trochanter (the bone on the side of your hip) to see if that helps you balance a bit better.  Lastly, bringing your legs slightly forward of your body may help as well.  Please let me know if any of this helps and keep me updated on your progress!!
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this basic Pilates class.
Peggy B
1 person likes this.
Excellent instructions for this beginner. Thanks so much.
Christiane F
1 person likes this.
Thank you, just perfect, so many good little ideas. Very helpful for me as a BASI student.
1 person likes this.
I loved your cueing Meredith.  Thank you for a wonderful class!
Rajashree Srirangarajan
Single leg circle: can we bend the other leg for a beginner?

Rajashree Srirangarajan
Spine stretch flat back/Saw: Can I keep a rolled up towel under my knees or use a roller instead since I get into hyperextended knees if I try to strau=ighten y legs..
1 person likes this.
Winnie and I love this class! And she definitely was there with you! So beautifully simple and so challenging. Thank you 🙏🏻 so much Meri. Xx 😘 
Martine B
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed trying this class. I have been doing Meredith stretch class daily since beginning of lockdown in England and this class is a great progression. Thank you
11-20 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin