Let's Roll<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4159

Let's Roll
Amy Havens
Class 4159

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved this class Amy, the roller is one of my favourite props. I find it does wonder for my back and challenges me in a good way. 
1 person likes this.
So happy you enjoyed this class GiorgiaGQ !  I love the foam roller too, always a challenge for me!
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
I so enjoyed this class. Sitting on the roller was an uncomfortable PF stretch but doable as with the Tib Ant fascial stretch when the shins were on the roller.  So necessary so I will take the discomfort.  Hope those will be easier next time I do the class.  Feel great though. Thanks
Thank you Cynthia G !
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much.  Love how you gently lead us in to things we didn't know we could achieve!
1 person likes this.
Katherine S that's how I like to teach, YES, glad you felt this!!  Thank you for being here!
1 person likes this.
Love the cueing perfectly timed. Feeling good and only rolled off once.
1 person likes this.
I just did this class for the first time.  I love the way my body feels doing it, how it expanded my body awareness.  Your're cuing is great, as always.  Thanks for a very effective class!
Thank you so much Marcie M and Lisa C !!
During the pandemic I’ve discovered I love the soft foam roller and enjoy all of Amy’s classes using this prop. Wonderful spine decompression. Amy is an incredible pilates instructor and her cues are perfection.
41-50 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin