Arms and Abs<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 4191

Arms and Abs
Mariska Breland
Class 4191

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thanks Mariska, great to get some new ideas for tricep focus, am sure I will feel it later!
Angela S
2 people like this.
Excellent class!  Loved the focus on the arms. Your humour and sarcasm are also appreciated.  Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Love your classes Marisa! I always look for them, the touch of humor is the icing on the cupcake for me!
Thank you! Jill  - I was sore the next day! and to Angela  and Vicky - I love that you think I'm funny. Sometimes my husband doesn't. But he's wrong... ;) 
Lina S
2 people like this.
What a great idea to work arms with abs! I find there are not enough arm work in Pilates mat classes. I've enjoyed the variations of the bridge as well as the glutei work. Thank you! I'm so glad I can watch the recording as I couldn't attend it live.
1 person likes this.
Love your classes Mariska!
1 person likes this.
I appreciated  the push-ups and tricep work.  I took this particular class because P.A. showed up on my Facebook Page today and told me to. It was was a good recommendation. Thanks Mariska:) 
Corinna S
1 person likes this.
Thanks Mariska, it was a lovely class.. some variations were really challenging!

Gary - gotta love Facebook marketing when it works out! Not sure why it thinks I want to buy some of the things it recommends for me! ;) 
Kristen G
1 person likes this.
Great class! More please :)
1-10 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin