Watch this Class
MKV
1 person likes this.
loved every minute ......thank you
Michelle
1 person likes this.
Beautiful Class - Thank you
1 person likes this.
There are at least 2 reasons this class was a great treat for me : first because Mariska's classes are always so creative and fun and honest; second because i loooove side body work, especially rotations. I was tired when i started this workout and never thought i'd manage to get to the end of it but i did, even though it was demanding, and now i feel super energized ! Thanks A LOT Mariska :))
1 person likes this.
PS : is there any scientific evidence that spinal rotations have  fantastic physical, mental and emotional benefits ? They feel soooo good to my body, i'd love to read something on the subject. 
Kyzo B
1 person likes this.
New subscriber, I enjoyed this! 
Anne P. I don't know! I actually went to Google Scholar to see if I could find anything but nothing popped up. I think it feels like you wring out your back muscles, which is a sensation I like better than massage. 💆‍♂️ 
Scott T
Hello, awesome class! 
@Mariska, I noticed a joint in my shoulders cracked a couple of times during some exercises. Is it normal? I don't have any pain, but is there something I can do to prevent that from happening? Thanks!
Scott T Hi! My body likes to crack like a glow stick (especially my shoulders). But without seeing/touching you in person, I wouldn't be comfortable making a guess as to why your shoulder is making a cracking sound. In general, I don't personally worry about things that don't cause discomfort, but a PT would probably be the right person to ask. I'm glad you enjoyed the class otherwise! 
1 person likes this.
Mariska always has inventive choreography.  There are some big moves in this class but sometimes it's the little things you take with you.  I'll be keeping in personal repertoire the prone thoracic extension + lateral flexion and the sweeping arm slices up on one knee.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Mariska what a super class this is the second time that i have done this class and can't wait to do it again.  Just what i needed after a day of screen time.  
21-30 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin