Lateral Flexion<br>Maria Earle<br>Class 4215

Lateral Flexion
Maria Earle
Class 4215

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I loved the hip shrug! Great cueing and you are just fun to take class with 😊.  My body feels worked a, my lungs expanded, and my spirit thankful!
I appreciate the pace of this class.  When exploring movement and reaching finer end-point muscular feeling, the extra time to adapt and adjust is most welcome.  You drew us along very well.
ANNA L
Always a lovely experience to take your class, Maria! Thank you for your teaching!

Love this. Thank you and thanks for the humor too … that makes it all better!!
Anne-Françoise/ Anne
thank you for this lesson ! kiss in Nantes
Julia D
1 person likes this.
This was such a lovely class, great progressions. Maria, I feel fantastic, thank you! I can't wait to do the rest of the series :)
Enjoyed this. I feel like my sides never get this much attention. Felt so good. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
First class I'm doing with you @Maria, I got curious when I saw your Advanced Movers series on Instagram! Can't make it to those this time but will definitely go through this series, several times probably! This was awesome, educational but hard work too. Thanks!
ANNA L
Please never do those Kathy Grant oblique situps ever again. Ugh! ;)
Just kidding, I'm going to teach them tomorrow.
What an inspiration! I love the imagery and progression from foundation stability to movement. Such a warm and generous presence. Just lovely. Thank you!
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin