Isometrics and Leg Day<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 4221

Isometrics and Leg Day
Mariska Breland
Class 4221

Watch this Class
Gary Happy birthday!

Lorraine A
1 person likes this.
thannk you for such an amazing class really helped me find those holds that i hate so much:)
1 person likes this.
Terrific class Mariska. Intense but strengthening, great stretching exercises. Love your sense of humor. Always leaves me with a chuckle and during covid,  I am especially appreciative.
Diana H
1 person likes this.
I loved this Mariska! Never really done isometrics, different and fun and you are funny! Now I want to do the next class and see the outfit!
1 person likes this.
Very creative and fun and definitely challenging. Thank you, Mariska!
Mark Hamilton
Mariska! Took me a while to get to this class. Great class to find all those shaky spots. Love your commentary and subtle comments. Will have to do this one again and again and again. Stay well. 
1 person likes this.
Couldn't have said it any better than Mark Hamilton ^^!! Thanks, Mariska!!!
This really helped me feel aware of my body as a hyper-mobile person. Isometrics almost feels like actively creating compression socks for my muscles in the moment. Thank you!
Savannah Jade Dobbs I’m glad it helped. I love working with hyper mobility and often include isometrics with my clients. I am 💯 the opposite - everything is tight. This would be one of those cases where if we could meet in the middle - we would be set! Too bad it doesn’t work like that. 
Mariska, You never disappoint, always interesting, creative and most importantly effective. Thank you
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin