Pilates Fit Blast<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 4225

Pilates Fit Blast
Cathleen Murakami
Class 4225

Watch this Class
Kimberley D
1 person likes this.
Thanks Cathleen. I really enjoyed that as a start to my Monday morning. It felt like I was in a class and not just watching online. I look forward to discovering more of your classes.
Cathleen Murakami
Kimberley D, that is awesome! Recordings are the new NOW....so I am thrilled it felt LIVE for you still! Thank you.
Cathleen Murakami
Lina S, yay! Tricep work can be so shaky, right? Stay warm as you can up there...and thank you for commenting!
Cathleen Murakami
Laurie C , yahoo! I know........we need that type of resistance as our bodies go through time! You can join me when I have my own Interval Blast class via my personal website whenever you can...usually Fridays a couple times per month. Thank you for commenting.
Kyzo B
1 person likes this.
I am new to this website, a hiit converter. I really enjoyed this workout and the teacher is my favorite so far. 
Cathleen Murakami
Kyzo B, WOW!!!  I am feeling so special....thank you for that very high compliment and enjoy the classes!!
1 person likes this.
yuhuuuu, fantastic class for those who are in winter in the studio with open windows because of covid 19,  jajaja you’re very charismatic
Cathleen Murakami
Laura G, thank you for checking out the class....so much fun, right? Thank you so much!
Laurence F
1 person likes this.
I had this class in my queue for a while and Saturday morning was the day! Great class. Perfect mix of cardio, weights and resistance. Ideal for when in need of a good HIIT/MIIT blast. Great energy and cues from Cathleen. Thank you for making it fun and challenging!
Jane R
1 person likes this.
Hey fun!
51-60 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin