Big Ball of Fun<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 4250

Big Ball of Fun
Kristi Cooper
Class 4250

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
After a 5 hour drive in cold rain - joints /ligaments on fire, not feeling too swift, but needed to MOVE, and this was WONDERFUl. Your manner is like having a friend working out beside me, and it was very healing and just what I needed! Thank you!
Oh Michelle G I know that feeling! I'm so glad you joined me in class my friend! 
Thank you everyone! Kerry H I want to thank you twice! :)  Mary C I hope you can come over and take a class once we get back in the studio more regularly! It will be great to meet you! 
1 person likes this.
It's such a pleasure to take a Kristi Class. She makes everything fun and friendly.  I generally like more challenge, but this was just what i needed today. I feel stretched and better. Thanks Kristi:) 
Fanny V
1 person likes this.
Thanks A LOT Kristi, i really love your cueing and your humour. I have read some comments saying you're talking a lot... well i don't agree :D ! To me it's perfect to keep concentration and focus and be with you ! So please keep going !!
1 person likes this.
Loved this class. Just the stretch and movement my spine needed. 
Gisela G
1 person likes this.
It's Sunday morning and I just did your class - what a great way to start into the day!! Thank you  
Fanny V It is true! I do talk a lot and it is the most positive and negative thing I read in my personal feedback. The fact is, I actually can't help myself (I've tried)! I am so glad the way I teach serves you rather than distracts! Thank you for letting me know!
Cynthia G
That was great.  
Lynnette R
Really enjoyed this workout!  Basic but challenging.  Nice cues and flow!
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin