Primal Play On The Mat<br>Saul Choza<br>Class 4396

Primal Play On The Mat
Saul Choza
Class 4396

Watch this Class
Robin G. Thank you!
Anne P. Anne P. Thank you for watching the whole series! Which one did you enjoy the most?
Love the animal flow melding with the Pilates flow, thank you! I find that those Sissy Squats are hard, but they do help my knees, they release the tightness  around the joint. Excellent!
1 person likes this.
Mind. Blown. Wow, I've never played like that on my mat before! What a great class! Thank you!!!
Lynn M  thank you, Lynn!  This is exactly the reason why I added Sissy Squats to the sequence, they really helped my knees too. :)
Lena T thank you for your response Lena! I'm so happy you had fun!
1 person likes this.
You are an outstanding teacher Saul, if I lived by you I would come and take a private session with you. If I head over to your country in the future will definitely book in. Wishing you the best for the future with your studio re opening :)

Nisha S Thank you so much, you're kind words are making me blush! :)  I hope you and yours are staying safe and sane.  
Thank you so much! It was a delight and so inspiring!!
I had a calcaneal osteotomy a few months ago and felt the great work around my ankle (and the whole body that got affected) and the movement exploration.
1 person likes this.
Tamar Nahmias thank you for sharing your experience! Glad to hear my class can help you reconnect with your ankle. :)
21-30 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin