Primal Play On The Mat<br>Saul Choza<br>Class 4396

Primal Play On The Mat
Saul Choza
Class 4396

Watch this Class
Jen G
1 person likes this.
You have great visualization cues - I'm definitely going to apply your sequencing and cueing in my classes!
Jen G thank you so much for your feedback!  Please let me know how it goes for you!
Cheryl Z
1 person likes this.
really fun and challenging class loved flow. Breathwork at end superb. really enjoyed teaser series still need to work on getting legs down lower during figure eight. warm up was great really enjoyed leg kicks same control on side lying series.  will que this as a favorite for sure
1 person likes this.
Cheryl Z thank you for noticing how meticulously I planned this workout for everyone! I love to hear your progress practicing this!! Happy New Year!
Loved this class ~ the choreo builds up into the challenging movements and combinations, Saul's energy & passion is so infectious. Lots of good ideas for my class members too. Thanks very much!
Limber Pilates thank you so much for your positive feedback!  I'd love to hear how your classes do incorporating some of these ideas.  Best, Saul
I'm so overjoyed to come back to this class after rehabbing my rotator cuff. The combination of primal flow and mat work is amazing and my shoulder feels so good. Saul Choza's energy is infectious and supportive. 
Susannah R I don't know how I've missed this message. I'm glad you have rehabbed your shoulder. Awesome that it feel good! Thank you for watching!
31-38 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin