Diving In<br>Misty Lynne Cauthen<br>Class 4431

Diving In
Misty Lynne Cauthen
Class 4431

Watch this Class
Allison O Thank you! So many of us need some shoulder lovin' these days--I hope this keeps yours feeling open and free!
Alice A. E You know what they say - "slow and steady wins the race!" Just remember that the progress comes with the process. It takes time, energy, and patience. You'll get it! Keep me posted - I can't wait to hear about your adventures with the work. Thank you for watching!
Maryann A I feel your pain! Sometimes the teaser is right there... others... just a tease! I hope you keep growing with the with the work and that thorn goes away soon!
1 person likes this.
Great class, thank you
Katherine W
Thank you for such great cueing, Misty Lynne! I really enjoyed the energy and fun you bring to teaching the mat!
Alyce S
1 person likes this.
I am 75.  I have problems with the teaser.  Can not go to a v shape like you.  It's a wide v.  Will it improve with time and effort or should I be happy with the wide v?
Alyce S Hi! So, remember it is an evolution. Think of how all the parts work together in a balanced way to connect to the shape - overworking one area will diminish another. Take your time, celebrate your wins, and keep striving for more! And please--share your progress!
Fun class and great way to kick off Thanksgiving Day! Loved the bridge at the end, found it to be much easier at that point in the class - thank you!
Julie Lloyd
Beautiful class Misty!! A huge thank you from Australia x
Katriina I
Couldnt finish, so painful to my lower back :(
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin