Rolling Mat Flow<br>James D'Silva<br>Class 4454

Rolling Mat Flow
James D'Silva
Class 4454

Watch this Class
I finally did one of your classes James. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you :)
It's been 3 months since I 1st did this class and it never gets old. I enjoy visiting all your classes often. I am so grateful for your style and and personality -  there is no one else like you! Looking forward to more :)))
That was amazing! My back feels so much better! I love the balance of work & stretch. I M so grateful to have access to this type of movement! Thank you! 
Andrea F
What a delicious class! Felt pretty much dancing, as I used to in my old days' contemporary dance classes! Will surely repeat this one many times! Thank you, James! 
James, I absolutely love your classes, you are such an inspiration. I feel so flexible, yet strong afterwards. Your shorts allow us to see what your abductors are doing during certain exercises and that a fine physique like yours is attainable through these movements. More classes please!
This is a wonderful class, interesting, fluid and fun. I am discovering the Garuda method here on PA and am enjoying all your classes so much that its enticed me to look into your method more. Thank you James and thank you Pilates Anytime for giving us the opportunity to experience  such a wide variety of expressions of the Pilates method through such interesting and diverse teachers. 
Thanks James. I had never done your lessons. I found contact improvisation, feldenkrais, sling in motion, yoga. I would like to ask you what is your approach to Pilates? The flow, the rolling, the spirals are elements that are missing in the classic Pilates routine in the sense  of dynamic sequence of movements as you have teached . Yours is a fresh breath, but perhaps a little more detached from Pilates as we know it? I would love to know your feelings. Thank you very much wonderful energy.
Helena B
soothing class. Was ready for the "punctuation" of the side kick series near the end :)
Such a lovely class!! Thank you so very much James! My hubby and I throughly enjoyed this class and we both felt so much more open afterwards  
Roberta R
Beautiful class!! Very inspiring .. Practicing  pilates since long time, I find this method a lot more organic and powerful at the same time! I will look in to your method more.. Loved it! Thank you 
41-50 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin