Unilateral Progression
Amy Havens
Class 4444

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hi, Amy! Love the step up series and the planks- great challenges- 
thanks for a terrific class
1 person likes this.
Lori Abigail Z Dorit T cesar  Annie G Something so wonderful about this forum is receiving such positive comments from you all.  I love teaching and receiving your support from these classes truly means a lot to me.  Thank you!!!
2 people like this.
Camila B Hila K Jodie  Patricia M Debbie A Patti S Something so wonderful about this forum is receiving such positive comments from you all.  I love teaching and receiving your support from these classes truly means a lot to me.  Thank you!!!
That was fun and at times very hard! Loved the teaser on the chair.
1 person likes this.
Great calm clear teaching that teaser schooled me bad!!!!! I like how you taught teaser in class 1 but lots of people can't get into that starting position where do you begin teaching teaser to tight hamstring people? Thanks
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy, I love how you are building and layering these classes.
Leanne R
1 person likes this.
Such clear cueing and a lovely, positive energy. Thank you!
Lori
1 person likes this.
I have moved into the second class now and can definitely see and feel the progression from the first class.  I will reiterate how wonderful your teaching is! I had my back to my screen a few times and could clearly understand what I needed to be doing because your cues are so good.  I’ll be working on this one at least through July and am getting more competent and confident on the chair.  Thanks Amy! I hope we will have some more new classes from you soon.
Ann C
1 person likes this.
I have practiced these moves for a time time now, but never with so much detail.  I love the presentation of the steps to build on too.  Thank you so much!
Ann C Lori Leanne R Jackie H Elizabeth D thank you all so much for taking the time to leave such positive and supportive comments about these progressions!  I'm happy to hear they are making sense and that you appreciate this level of detail.  I love teaching this way!  See you soon!
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin