Building Block Flow<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 4570

Building Block Flow
Delia Buckmaster
Class 4570

Watch this Class
Loving this series of classes so far! Thank you for such lovely teaching from the comfort of my home while baby naps :)
This was an excellent class and I got a great total body workout. I didn't have a block so I either used an overball or omitted the prop from the exercise and it was very effective.  Thanks, Delia!!
Kim W
Delia, I am working my way through this series and have taken a class every morning this week. That's a major accomplishment for me. I appreciate that you explain the "why" behind the "what." Very valuable information for someone who's not as well-versed in kinesiology. It's clear you put a lot of thought into these classes. Thank you!
I have never been a fan of neck pull. I really appreciated using the block between the feet and using hands as an assist . Thank yo 
I did this back in the summer without a block and just did it with a block…love the block! I was able to go deeper in the side bridge variation because the block took the pressure off of my shoulders. Especially my very pinch-y left shoulder. Really great! Thanks!
Carla E
Love your classes! Using the block today was fantastic, I really felt my inner thighs working and it was so effective with side plank too. Thanks!
Yes ! These block variations are great ! Actually, the more I take yoga block classes on PA the more I think this prop has a great potential.  Love the classes of Cara Reser too.
We definitely need more class with yoga block !
thanks, very inspiral !
You challenge every part of my body in all of your classes and I feel amazing after each👌
I now have a yoga block since writing my last comment and this class is even better! Thanks Delia!
21-29 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin