Ebb and Flow<br>Jamie Isaac<br>Class 4524

Ebb and Flow
Jamie Isaac
Class 4524

Watch this Class
Really enjoyed this series with focus on classical matwork, shorter dynamic sessions that pack a lot in! Thank you!
Jamie Isaac
Louisa Harris Thank you for being part of this challenge with me! We sure did pack plenty of work in! Well done! 👏🤙
Jamie Isaac
Sharon C So happy you loved it and enjoyed the challenge. Thanks for joining me on the mat. Hope to share more with you again in the future 🙏🤙
Jamie Isaac
Karen W Thank you for working through them with me. Good skills on completing the challenge. 👏🙏🤙
L
1 person likes this.
So good to see you here on Pilates Anytime Jamie!  I've just completed your 5 day challenge...Amazing!  
Jamie Isaac
L Good skills completing the challenge! I'm happy to share it with you.🙏
Marion D
2 people like this.
Thank you Jamie, that was a really good challenge and, at age 71, I really did not think I could improve so much in a few days!
Jamie Isaac
Marion D Congratulations on completing the challenge and thank you for being a part of it with me! 👏👏
Clara Z
1 person likes this.
Ever since I first did this series (when it first came out) I have loved it as my 'go to' when I'm just too tired but really need to do some Pilates. I often do the last one just to get my body back.   Thank you Jamie!  I always feel better when I'm done!  
Jamie Isaac
1 person likes this.
Clara Z I'm so happy this series helps you in your practice. You're so right that we feel better when we get it done! Thanks for working out with me! 🤙
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin