Range of Motion Exploration<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 502

Range of Motion Exploration
Meredith Rogers
Class 502

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I think that this class is special because it is a very well rounded balanced class. The pace and flow is outstanding. Meredith you are my favorite pilatesanytime instructor. Thank you for all of the work that you do to make your classes the very best. God Bless!
Thank YOU June!
1 person likes this.
I tried to sent this message to you privately June but I don't think PA works like FB! lol I noticed that you just joined and wanted to tell you that you will feel just as grateful for this site and Meredith a year from now! Maybe more. I share the url for this special community all the time!!
Thanks for a great class. I recently moved towns and have not found a Basi instructor locally. This makes me feel like I am back in my old studio!
Glad to be of service Estelle! Where are you located?
Valerie B
1 person likes this.
Meredith Rogers in this class I discovered a very good and easy way to get a better stretch for the back of my legs, and I feel like this will give me more flexibility even after 30 years of dancing. Thank you!!
Great to hear Valerie!
That's amazing
Izabel K
2 people like this.
You are one of my favorite, i like your explonations and repetitions :)
Izabel K so sweet, thank you so much!!
1 person likes this.
I have had this in my queue forever! Great way to kick off the week.  Have not done hip circles in forever! Seems many teachers have forgotten about that one. Thanks for a wonderful class - another golden oldie!!!
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin