Magic Circle Mat<br>Diane D and Laura H<br>Class 4663

Magic Circle Mat
Diane D and Laura H
Class 4663

Watch this Class
Diane Diefenderfer
Thank you Lesli! So great hearing from you!!!
1 person likes this.
Diane signs off with, "I hope you enjoyed our class"  And I certainly did.  For fans of the magic circle this is a well composed class with good circle transitions.  The combination of outward press into the circle paddles with a strong exhale was especially helpful in that favorite of many -- neck pull.
SILVIA C
1 person likes this.
Loved it!!
Miko
1 person likes this.
I loved this class! The cueing, the mum/daughter connection and caring were such a treat (thank you for sharing). I've taken quite a few of Diane's classes but I can't seem to find any classes taught by Laura -- I hope you will teach more soon, or if I've just missed them please advise! I enjoy both of your teaching styles so much!!
1 person likes this.
great class girls !!. thank you 
Diane Diefenderfer
Thank you Corrine!
1 person likes this.
Great class, you are an awesome team Mum and Daughter, well done!
Laura
1 person likes this.
Thank you Tamiko S ! My new Total Body Renewal Challenge has just been released with 7 mat classes utilizing different props. I hope you’ll check them out! 
Amy K
1 person likes this.
I found this class after taking Laura's new Challenge, and so glad I did! The class flew by, helped by the wonderful mother-daughter camaraderie and tip-top cueing. It is a wonderful example of how a little spontaneity and on-the-fly choreography can add sparkle to a class. 
Maria P
1 person likes this.
That was lovely! My dream to see families exercising and enjoying movements together. We need more of these please!!!
31-40 of 58

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin