Magic Circle Mat<br>Diane D and Laura H<br>Class 4663

Magic Circle Mat
Diane D and Laura H
Class 4663

Watch this Class
Katherine K
1 person likes this.
Great class and absolutely LOVE the fun energy of this duo! More from them please :)
CJ Z
Loved the flow. Loved it being the two of you. So refreshing. More of this!!
Diane Diefenderfer
Thank you! We enjoyed making the video and hope to do more soon.
Waller M
I feel like we are in great hands with you both! My lower abdominals thank you. Very nice workout by a sweet embodied mom/daughter duo. 
Waller M
I feel like we are in great hands with you both! My lower abdominals thank you. Very nice workout by a sweet embodied mom/daughter duo. 
Gianna  A
This was such a great pilates class using the magic circle! I thought the transitions were extraordinary & I definitely will think to use them when I teach classes :)
Anna H
Loved seeing how the magic circle can be incorporated into mat exercises! I could feel how much more challenging some exercises become with the addition. You both are a great team!
Ashley O
I really enjoyed taking this magic circle class and I’m so glad I ordered myself a circle. My favorite part was placing the circle behind the base of the skull during double straight leg stretch!! I felt it gave my neck such a nice support and allowed me to really focus on deepening the belly.
Coral S
I loved to see the many ways to use the magic circle with the classic mat work. It was fascinating how it can add difficulty to some exercises, but also be a helpful tool in others, such as providing stability on neck pull or neck support on legs lowering.
Katie W
I loved how the circle was used as both a support and as an added challenge throughout the class! I found the side lying and hamstring sequence to be a great one. I loved the challenge of both the exercises as well as the task of keeping the circle held in place throughout the series!
41-50 of 58

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin