Elite Reformer<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 4664

Elite Reformer
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 4664

Watch this Class
Deanna
My body and mind thanks you, Diane! Loved loved loved!! Such an  invigorating session. 
Thank you! My mind & body really enjoyed this class. The pace, the clear cuing and the combination of exercises ... in under 35minutes!  Great class to get the body running in the morning.
Fraser
Diane is the pinnacle of grace and expertise. Every class has the classical element I desire, all the perfect cues and I end it so warm and invigorated. 
awesome
Carolina F
I didn't like it. speed is not synonymous of an advanced class.Slowlier and more reps. 
redwoodsinger
I have done this class weekly for 3 weeks! I love it: the amount of time, variation and challenge! Can’t do twist yet but I’ve come up with a modification that works💕. Thank you!
Laura Sepulveda
Love this class! Perfect way to end my day after teaching:)
Good for when short on time. Thanks very much! 
Mary T
Thanks for this thorough but short class!  I really appreciate Laura's audible breathwork throughout--it's very helpful and affirming!
Diane Diefenderfer
Dear Mary, Thank you for your note and I am so pleased to hear your comment about the breath. My dear mentor, Ron Fletcher, was always adamant that we use breath as the inspiration to moment. I try to always remember that. Best wishes to you for your continued Pilates practice.
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin