Core with Magic Circle<br>Ilaria Cavagna<br>Class 4730

Core with Magic Circle
Ilaria Cavagna
Class 4730

Watch this Class
Gia Calhoun Emily G Thank you Emily for your comment and thank you Gia for a perfect explanation. I agree 100%. Apologies I wasn't able to check my emails/messages for the last few days.
Kay S
Sorry but i did not enjoy. Too much time having to stop, adjusting/re-adjusting the circle and then rewinding to recommence. With some of the exercises I question if the circle was really required?  
Kay S ~ I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy this class. You can absolutely do many of the exercises without a Magic Circle, but it's also nice to have the option which Ilaria provided. If you try it again without the Magic Circle, let us know how it goes! Also, if you would like recommendations for other classes, we'd be happy to help you with that as well.
1 person likes this.
Forgot about those push ups with the circle under chest those are great - how do you write a workout? What is your process? Thanks! 
Elizabeth D 
Hi Elizabeth thank you for working out with me! Usually when I design a class I set up some parameters first: level of fitness, level in pilates, tempo, possible injuries to keep in mind, but most importantly I set up a GOAL. Who is this mat for? Why am I using the magic circle? When do i want to use it? For example in this magic circle mat the main focus is midline and lower power house so I’m using the circle mostly inside the legs/ankles with the hope that it will transfer to my movements and future workouts even when the circle won’t be present. No matter the goal, when possible, I try to keep as much as I can of the flow going. It’s nice when we get to workout without interruptions 😉
My goals are ofter driven by your comments: The hip flexors mat and wunda chair, The balance, the upper body strength and the stiff mats (both mats and chairs) were all inspired by comments and requests from my previous workouts.
If you have any specific questions for any specific workout, please let me know.

Thank you for this gorgeous class! What a fun challenge. I am still not a master at the circle yet, so I will definitely revisit this one to keep getting more dextrous!
AColleen Thank you 🙏🏼! No rush... one step at a time! The magic circle is tiny but mighty! 
41-47 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin