Day 10: I am Powerful<br>Kira Lamb<br>Class 4726

Day 10: I am Powerful
Kira Lamb
Class 4726

Watch this Class
Ruth S
I feel most powerful when I don't give up on a challenge. Kira, I have loved this challenge, found it hard but at the same time I have learnt so many tips to succeed at the moves. Thank you
Thank you, Kira! This is the best workshop yet because of excellent cues and nice progression across the classes. My open leg rocker and teaser both improved across the 10 classes. It is so satisfying to perform these challenging exercises well. :)
Life happened and I had a long gap between days 9 and 10 of this challenge, but I finished today.  Thank you Kira for still being here when I got back to you.  I have loved the challenge.  I feel most powerful when I persist and accomplish my goals!
Thanks for a great 10 days!
Awesome programme Kira. I love your teaching style and the flow to the classes. I am rehab-ing a broken ankle , and found the journalling and mantras a good opportunity to evaluate my challenges and progress with the injury. Hope you create more classes on PilatesAnytime. 
Regina Santos
That was a fun workout! great way to start my day - thanks Kira !!
Andrea L
Thank you for being so motivating, Kira!!! I loved this series
Velma Davis-Wheeler
Thank you Kira. This 10 day challenge has made a positive difference in my body. You have also encouraged me to be more active in my journaling. I feel most powerful when I am happy. 
Fiona
I feel powerful when inspired by others. Thank you Kira
21-29 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin