Center with Awareness<br>Erin Wilson<br>Class 4810

Center with Awareness
Erin Wilson
Class 4810

Watch this Class
I enjoyed every single part of the class; cueing is perfect ; thank you so much for this delightful class...
Cigdem A thank you so much for taking the class and for your feedback! It is truly appreciated 😊
Thanks for a lovely and smiley class Erin! I really enjoyed it, best wishes Silvia
Silvia P hi! thank you so much for taking the class and smiling with me 😊
Lovely, deliberate pace that I could go on following all day. Can you be more specific about the placement of the thumbs behind the head? Base of occipital? Outside of temporal? Below occipital? Thanks! I’m looking forward to the rest of this series.
Kendall K hi! Thank you so much for taking the class and for your question! I am referring to the occipital structure and specifically our thumbs on either side of the occipital prominence. Thank you for following this series! 🙏🏼😊
Cynthia G
Thank you so much.  This was such a good Saturday morning class for me.  I love the attention to detail that you are giving in this series.  Things we forget as when we have been doing Pilates for a while.
Cynthia G thank you so much for taking the class and taking the time to comment 🙏🏼  I am so happy you enjoyed it!
Irene P
I loved the class- it’s my first time ever and I’m Italian . I can tell you it’s all very understandable Well done ! I’ll keep going with the next one !
Irene P Grazie! Benvenuta! I am so happy the class is understandable and enjoy the thousands of excellent classes and teachers on Pilates Anytime!
31-40 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin