Traditional Circuit Flow<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 4855

Traditional Circuit Flow
Courtney Miller
Class 4855

Watch this Class
Loved this class!
Michele M
Always my favorite classes! This class was creative, fun and challenging! I did not notice the music either;0 Thanks Courtney! You rock!!
Margie D
an amazing class with perfect speed for my level 2/3.  Really enjoyed it and  broke a considerable sweat! thank you for the class! 
1 person likes this.
ABLA!   In late late 2019 I went to my first ever  Pilates class.  I was Hooked.  During pandemic shut down, while waiting for my reformer to be delivered, I used CP go.  Abla was my FAVORITE.   i never went back to CP (became a classic Pilates junkie..at home. Lol ) but so so lovely to see her. I recognize some of her signature floor stuff. So awesome to learn that 2 of my faves are connected.   
Sweating and happy right now…as usual with a Courtney class.  Loved the music.   Xo 
Jen U
Great Class!

Jamie W
Whew! What a great workout & challenged me in way I found inspiring. I have work to do and I love being shown that. I'll be coming back to this one. Thank you!
Ashley R
Loved the class! Not sure why so many complaints about the music- I hardly even noticed it and when I did, I thought it was a nice touch!
Anna H
that was intense - so many new moves for me!! So great - Thanks!! 
Candy
Awesome class. Overall body workout. Including lower back. I took your classes when I lived in CA. How exciting to have this opportunity.
Heather M
I love her workouts! Perfect pace and gets me sweating!!!
31-40 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin