Refining Your Movement<br>Erin Wilson<br>Class 4816

Refining Your Movement
Erin Wilson
Class 4816

Watch this Class
NESSIE M
I am really enjoying this series. This trainer is so good, with her explanations and warm cool voice. It is not a strenuous workout and I like that I work my core a lot.  I struggled initially with rolls ups but not anymore I think my body has mastered it.
NESSIE M heck yeah!!! To feel accomplished in the roll up exercise is amazing! How great is that!?! Thank you so much for taking the class and for your compliments. I am truly grateful! 🙏🏻😊
Caroline J
I really like this version of the roll up using a rolled up towel. Why is it so much easier? What am I doing wrong in the “normal” version?!
Caroline J thank you so much for your comment and question. I learned this modification from my mentors several years ago and have found it very helpful. The towel trick works because it requires less flexion out of your lumbar spine to get up. It “lifts up” the floor so-to-speak to meet your lumbar sooner and gives your back a leverage point to push off of. If you have more lordosis in your lumbar, or scoliosis, the roll up is going to be a challenge. Glad the towel works for you!
Erin, this workout is brilliant for honing in on pelvic stability. I will be doing it again and again. I look forward to contributing it to future progress in other exercises.
Nadine T hi! Oh, that’s wonderful! I am so happy you found the class to be helpful to you! Thank you so much for your feedback 🙏🏻
Nice cuing and variations in this class. Enjoyed it and felt great after teaching today. Thank you! 
1 person likes this.
Lacey so happy you enjoyed this class! 💜🙏🏻
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin