Finding Your Flow<br>Erin Wilson<br>Class 4818

Finding Your Flow
Erin Wilson
Class 4818

Watch this Class
Kathy W
Thankyou Erin for a great fundamental series.  Pilates anytime has been invaluable to my own practice as well as teaching.  I just looove bringing new elements to my classes  by taking ideas from all of the fabulous teachers here!  Thankyou! 
Kathy W thank you so much for taking this series of classes! PA has been one of the most important influences on my practice and teaching as well. My gratitude is immeasurable 🙏🏻. Thank YOU for being a part of this wonderful community!
Great pace … made it possible to get connected to body, mind and breath 🙏🇩🇰👍
Dorthe V thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the class! 🙏🏻
I loved this entire series of classes! Thanks Erin, I really enjoyed getting back to basics!
SherryK oh, thank you so much for taking this series! I am so grateful for your feedback 🙏🏻😊
Jill Y
I love the way u teach Erin!! I have enjoyed your classes so much! I feel like it has really helped some of my back problems.Thanku for sharing your gifts with all of us♥️
Jill Y hi! Thank you so much for your feedback and taking the classes! I am so happy they have helped your back feel better! Thank you for being a part of our wonderful Pilates community 🙏🏻😊
Lyn G
Thank you for a gentle, beautiful class.
Lyn G thank you so much for taking the class! I am so happy you enjoyed it 😊
41-50 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin