Just Go<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 4907

Just Go
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 4907

Watch this Class
Thank you Wendy M !   Love that the class worked for you.  Look forward to "seeing" you  again soon!!

Hi Sarah H, It really is so important to take care of your self.  Our movements should feel good.  Glad to hear this class worked for you.  until next time!!
1 person likes this.
Great basic workout, with lovely queing & flow.
Mark Hamilton
Sarah, Great class. Really like the reverse knee stretch series with hip lean with upper body rotation. Also the single arm back rowing. sequence. Yes hard to transition from kneeling to one leg on head rest. Great cuing as usual. Thanks!!
Thanks for this beautiful start to my day! I’m now ready to take on the kids who are on holidays - bring on The Jubilee celebrations!
1 person likes this.
One word- Delicious!  :)  As a teacher, I appreciate, what I would call a soft flow, that's just enough sweaty with balancing parts of elongation. Thanks Sarah!
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Beautiful flow and lovely variety! Also just what I needed today!  Thank you Sarah!:D 
1 person likes this.
simply lovely!! Thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah:) It was great to see you after long time work through my I pad! You motivated me and a i became so happy! I could challenge of balancing my body and focused so much! thank you Sarah ! love you xoxo!!
Hi Michelle N, Thank you!! 
21-30 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin