Day 6: Energizing Mat<br>Laura Hanlon<br>Class 5092

Day 6: Energizing Mat
Laura Hanlon
Class 5092

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I've done pilates here or there during other workout plans in the past and have always enjoyed it.  This is the first time I've really done anything consecutive like your challage.  I wasn't sure if I would be able to do this class because it is labeled as "advanced".  I was pleasantly surprised that my body was ready for it after doing the previous classes in the challege.  I still have a lot of work to do but thank you for giving me the confidence to try some harder classes.
Gianna  A
This was such a great class! I liked the prep for the twist instead of doing the whole twist exercise and the single leg kick in the plank for an extra challenge! The mix of stretches and strengthening exercises was perfect!
Coral S
This class was very helpful to hear all the cues and pacing was great! I really enjoyed the single leg kick in the fore arm plank, so challenging! As well as ending the class with the push up, felt so nice to work the full body and articulate through the spine right at the end.
Ashley O
I loved taking this class. The roll downs before the single leg stretches were my favorite. Really helped me focus on finding my deep core muscles before starting the vacation special
Thank you, Laura! I’m on a roll. I’m feeling slightly less sloppy everyday . 😀
Anna H
Great class! The preps helped me through different exercises, making me feel stronger. Additionally, the cues were super helpful, targeting different muscles throughout the class.
Katie W
1 person likes this.
I loved the pacing and cues throughout this class, and really felt my whole body working! I enjoyed that we found our Teaser position a few times through transitions prior to doing the full Teaser exercise as well! This really helped me connect and find the proper position right away when we moved into the full Teaser series.
1 person likes this.
Another great 40 min class! Perfect in between clients. 1 more day. I’ve enjoyed this series so much. Thank you. 
Laura
Hi Kendra H - I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed my challenge and made it through all the classes! 
Moorea P
I think this sequence has been my fav so far! I loved the way it felt on my body. I also liked the cue not to grip the hips during the teaser. That one helped me a lot because I have tight hips.
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin