Awakening Functional Mat<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 5102

Awakening Functional Mat
Tom McCook
Class 5102

Watch this Class
Rachel M & Denise, Great to hear from you w both!! I appreciate you’re feeling connected Rachel.  Denise it’s great to hear the cuing supported you exposing what needed release! All the best!!😊🙏
Great class! I really enjoy your warm up movements at the start of class..tapping , etc. it definitely gets my body ready. Some movements really made me realize the unevenness of my sides with some surprises. I’m adding this class to my “do again’ playlist.
That was just lovely - perfect antidote to a stressful day!
Lavina M & Zofia R, Thank you both for sharing your experience, It’s inspiring.
Lavina that’s great you were able to feel the imbalances and it offered ways to work with them. Zofia wonderful to hear it was the right antidote to a stressful day!😊🙏
Thank you Tom! My all time inspiring movement teacher 
Catherine Y
My upper body feels so good having taken this class.  Like everything is back where it belongs!  Great sequencing, too.  I rarely attempt boomerang, but by the time we got to it it felt nice and fluid.  What about that.  Thank you so much!
Lyn O & Catherine Y, Thank you both for your inspiring, joyful comments! I’m so happy you both are feeling the benefits!!👊🙏
Rachael S
I'm relatively new to Pilates, with a long yoga background, and am loving Tom's classes. A real mix of functional movement that leaves me feeling very aware of my body and incredibly energized :) 
Rachael S, thank you so much for your inspiring feedback!! I wish you the very best from your continued practice!🙏
Joanna T
Great class - gentle yet strong. Thank you!
41-50 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin