Functional Mat w/ Theraband
Tom McCook
Class 5101

Watch this Class
Jane R
Thank you, great class!
Jane R , You’re  welcome!! Enjoy and all the best to you!😊🙏
Thank you, loved this class...
Rosanna D, You’re so welcome!! Thank you for your feedback and all the best to you!🤗🙏
Sandy H
Great class! My 64” charcoal colored Theraband that I purchased at a studio was too short for some of the exercises. How long of band do you recommend? I’m considering buying the roll of blue Theraband. 
Marchel A
1 person likes this.
Sandy H, the band used in the video is between 6 and 8 feet. Hope that is helpful!
1 person likes this.
Sandy H, Marchel A, Thanks for your question Sandy and Marchel thanks for giving your feedback!  The band I'm holding is actually 10 ft long but it's not necessary to have that length. I do recommend at least 8 ft. to give you more options. You can purchase this Franklin Method blue band at: OPTP.com  
 Enjoy and warm regards,
Tom
Michele G
Hi Tom,  The theraband add to the basic mat exercises (criss cross, leg press, ect) helped reduce the knee pain I have in open-chain leg extension.  Nice to be able to do these bent leg exercises again!  Thanks for the class.
Michele G, Thank you for your feedback, that’s great to hear the band makes the exercises accessible for you!!😊 Sending you my best,🙏
Cynthia G
Great class Tom, great calm voice with great instruction on the breath!
51-60 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin