Fluid Full-Body Class
Kristi C and Meredith R
Class 5174

Watch this Class
Z A
1 person likes this.
Oleeeyyyy❤️
1 person likes this.
Good Mornig!!! Que alegría veros otra ves juntas!!! BRAVO!! Se os echa de menos en la pantalla. Queremos más clases con Meredith y sus alumnas por favor!!! Thank very much!!
1 person likes this.
What a nice treat to get this in my inbox this morning! If I forget to tell you after I've taken the class, I had a wonderful time and loved it. Thank you, both. Happy Thanksgiving. xo
Andrea Constantine
What a delightful surprise. I love the “bestie” workout. Just exactly what I needed today. Excellent cuing. I’ve added this class to my favorites and will be returning to it soon and often. Thank you! 
1 person likes this.
Just what I needed!  I love the cues you both give!  
Anna L
1 person likes this.
Yay! What a fun treat to see this new class posted. Girl time! I love this series! Thanks Kristi & Meredith!
Andrea B
1 person likes this.
Thanks Kristi and Meredith!  I love these short and sweet workouts.  They are my "no excuse" to fit in a few minutes even on a busy day.  They are are great way to start my day
1 person likes this.
Meredith and Kristi you "besties" are awesome!! Not only do I love your workouts ....I enjoy the warmth and playfulness you bring to it.  I Look forward to more!!  Thank you!!
Annie R
1 person likes this.
Fun as always - need more!!!!  Besties are the best
Samantha T
1 person likes this.
Great cues and super fun to be with you for this class! 
1-10 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin