Advanced Wunda Chair<br>Lesley Logan<br>Class 5169

Advanced Wunda Chair
Lesley Logan
Class 5169

Watch this Class
Maura M OMG!! I am dancing for you! Thank you for sharing and for giving it a whirl! Check out what happens when you get outside your comfort zone! SO stoked for you! And can't wait to hear how the repeat goes! xx~LL 
Ana C
1 person likes this.
Great class! thanks for sharing 
Ana C thank you for joining me!
1 person likes this.
phew! loved this wunda workout! Thanks Lesley! Definitely felt my thass connection!
Amy Goeldner yay! Another class "together!" yay! Glad you enjoyed it! xx~LL 
Carrie Miller Smaczny
Thank you LL, Great session!  
Carrie Miller Smaczny woohoo! Yay! So happy to hear from you and thrilled you enjoyed it x
Carrie Miller Smaczny
I just retook this with my new contrology BB wunda chair and it was a completely different feeling.  The pedal has a different angle with the steel springs - so good.  The connection is much deeper from a deep front line and back body (back line of fascia).  AWESOME!!!  Teaser on the chair is not my exercise - I propped myself.  The rest of it was a challenge and I rose to it!  SO FUN!
Carrie Miller Smaczny yasss!!! This is amazing!!! I too retook this when my Contrology chair arrived. OMG so fun! I'm thrilled to hear you gave yourself support where you need it! I like a wall, fitness ball or Cadillac bed. But whatever you use is fine as long as you feel strong. Thanks for returning to the chair and having fun with me xx~LL 
Colette C
Love this! My clients really loved/hated it too😆
31-40 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin