Day 3: Total Body Precision<br>Gia Calhoun<br>Class 5194

Day 3: Total Body Precision
Gia Calhoun
Class 5194

Watch this Class
Anna S
1 person likes this.
I really love this series so far! As others mentioned, just straight forward, well explained, not a thousand reps, but also not too rushed. Thanks for the amazing work put into this! 
I find 30 mins to be the perfect amount of time to get everything in and not feel rushed! Also, we're all so busy so it helps to keep me consistent with shorter classes. I'm glad they're working for all of you too!
Kate A
1 person likes this.
This is amazing.  I'm a solo parent of 3.  Finding time to workout is extremely difficult.  thank you!!!
Suzanne F
1 person likes this.
As much as I love new variations, this class with simple & familiar exercises was perfect, thanks Gia!!
1 person likes this.
Great class!  Love the clear directions!
Melissa D
1 person likes this.
Loved this! Thank you! 
Ashley R
1 person likes this.
LOVE this series! Please create more 5+ day series classes so I can just log on and follow instead of searching for daily workouts. Everything was great! I did have trouble with the hamstring one while on the box...maybe I was too long for it and would have needed to adjust the straps to a shorter length to work effectively.
1 person likes this.
Hello, Gia!So much work in under 30 mins! I was disapoint, because I was unable to practise this  class.  It is in a hurry, without any time for changes of straps, springs, positions or the box. Then I decided to install playback speed on 0,75x. The class took 44 minutes, but it was fine, I could practise all exercises.
Excellent ABS serie, beautiful work, thank you.
1 person likes this.
Loved it! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Gia, woah.... really getting my deep abdominals firing yesterday and today! Loving this series, to the point and effective! Thanks, doing day 3 on Mothers Day(my treat to me!). 🩷
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin