Feel-Good Magic Circle<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 5214

Feel-Good Magic Circle
Mariska Breland
Class 5214

Watch this Class
ANTOLIN A
1 person likes this.
sGracias por tu clase, para los nuevos hace que nos sintamos predipuestos a seguirte
John B
1 person likes this.
This class was the most back-handed compliment to the Magic Circle! Loved it. 
Diane B
1 person likes this.
good on a Saturday after a long week when the thought of exercise is not savory. Now I feel refreshed and like doing a little more.
Jessica
1 person likes this.
I love the creative use of the magic circle but I didn't need to hear about how it's normally miserable the whole time. I chose this class because I quite like this piece of equipment!
Jessica I find it personally quite miserable, which is of course just my personal take (which is echoed in many of the comments). But love is individual. I made this class both for people who don't like the circle to show that it can be lovely and to give its fans ideas of ways to use it other than holding it between your ankles doing the hundred, which makes my hip flexors scream. 🔥❤️
1 person likes this.
Great new exercises with the magi circle, which I enjoy always … 👍🇩🇰 
Do you ever cue breathing pattern?
😊🇩🇰
Dorthe V I cue breath when my client isn’t breathing, when I’m focusing on pelvic floor issues, or with clients who have issues with breath (which happens in some neuro conditions). But in general, I think breath is over cued and often creates dysfunction by people trying to control something that should happen naturally. ❤️
41-47 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin