Full-Body Overball<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 5225

Full-Body Overball
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 5225

Watch this Class
Taghrid K
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sarah for Such an awesome,  fun ,feel good class. Working and stretching felt really yummy. Thanks again 
Hi Claudia H,  Thank you for taking the time to write and please excuse my delayed reply.  There was an issue with comments related to tagging people.  Problem is resolved now:).   I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed this class and look forward to "seeing " more of you.  Take care!!
Hi Holly Holland,  Yay!  I am so very pleased you enjoyed the extension with the ball.  It is one of my favorite things to do and is in my daily practice.  Can be an acquired taste for some. Take care:) 
Thank you Taghrid K !  
Luna Sol P
1 person likes this.
So many wonderful ideas! Will be doing this class often :D
Paula A
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for another fabulous class.  Love the balance challenges at the end too - great fun!
Hi Luna Sol P,  Thank for taking the time to comment(sorry I missed your message:)  It is lovely to hear that you enjoyed this class.  Thank you so very much for playing! 
Hi Paula A, I almost skipped those lunges at the end, but am glad that I powered through and kept that sequence in this class.  So pleased to know that you enjoyed the work.  Thank you and Take care:) 
Katarina S
1 person likes this.
A great class, Sarah. In particular, I loved the variations in prone. What a treat! My clients also loved this class. Well, some of them said they didn't like to ball. It means they found the class challenging! Thank you. 
Hi Katarina S,  Yes!  I too Love using the ball while prone.  And it is always good to present new challenges to our students.  Thank you for sharing.  :) 
41-50 of 58

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin