Mini ChiBall Choreography<br>Michael King<br>Class 566

Mini ChiBall Choreography
Michael King
Class 566

Watch this Class
Pauline C
Loved the transitions and flow. Great!
love the flow 
Very nice class, not only a nice training for my body, but also a lovely touch for my mood. Thank you!
It not that this class has a lot of choreography that's an issue. It's that some of the choreography faces  you backwards so you cannot see the screen.. so you have to quickly modify and hopefully end up  on the same (right or left) side Micheal is working on at the time.  Having said that, I am a huge Micheal King Fan. I always feel like I'm a part of something special in one of this classes... whether or not I'm facing the correct direction:) Thank Again Micheal!
Cynthia G
Wow.  Felt great.  Glad you weren't here to see exactly what I was doing but I tried to keep the flow.  I will have to break it down for myself.  The modules are great.  Not a dancer but unleashed my inner dance.  Thanks.  This type of class really makes you apply the pilates principles you have been learning. Great.  This will see me again.
I have been doing this class for 9 years now, I think, and never commented. So I need to say once and for all, that this is one of the best classes on PA. Thank you so much, Michael, from the bottom of my heart. There is something to your personality and kindness, the movements, and the music, that is so touching and uplifting and moving in every sense of the word. An almost spiritual experience every single time, that leaves me feeling open, grateful, and connected. Thank you
91-96 of 96

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin