Mat/Barre Fusion<br>Cecile Bankston<br>Class 600

Mat/Barre Fusion
Cecile Bankston
Class 600

Watch this Class
I absolutely LOVED this class. Floor Barre is wonderful (I wish the certification wasn't so expensive). Thank you for combining these two methods so efficiently and beautifully. This is an absolute favorite. You're a positive, encouraging instructor :)
Omg amazing ; my mind definetly got engaged throughout the exercise feel longer and stretches ; I can not wait to watch th e next two thank you
1 person likes this.
I love coming back to this class. What a phenomenal mover Cecile Bankston she is! Very inspiring to say the least and fantastic world class instruction too. Cecile brings such a beautiful warmth to her teaching and a sheer love of movement shines through. One of my all time favourite class. More from Cecile please!
Thank you all for the compliments I love teaching and love that you like the class!
Cecile! I remember this class was so fun. I did it again, thank you so much! I will continue with the others!
Glad you all have enjoyed it!!
Alessia D
Enjoyable class! As a dancer, I love the mixture between floor barre and Pilates. I got many nice ideas to enhance my own daily Pilates routine. Thank you!
Gretchen S
What an amazing class! Great mix of dance and pilates.  As a former dancer it is so nice to have both! Thank you thank you! Perfect in this time of lockdown.
Sivan A
Love this class!!!! Also a former dancer here and just enjoyed all of the attention to details . 
Ariadne L
great class! Thank you!

71-80 of 88

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin