Inside Bone Health<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Workshop 577

Inside Bone Health
Rebekah Rotstein
Workshop 577

Watch this Workshop
Hello, I cannot get Chapter 2 to upload. Chapter one keeps uploading instead! Chapter 3 all loads easily. Please could you help me with this problem - I am desperate to watch
Chapter 2 - as soon as possible. Thank-you, Linda.
Linda ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble with Chapter 2. I just tried all 3 chapters and they worked for me. I recommend restarting your computer/device to clear away the other processes that are running. If you continue to have trouble after trying this, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
me gustaría obtener este taller pero no esta en español,podria sber cuando estar disponible la traducción?
Sonia ~ Desafortunadamente no tenemos planes para traducir este taller en este momento, pero esperamos hacerlo en el futuro.
Lo siento Sonia - me encantaria verlo en español tambien! Abrazos, Rebekah
Eva T
Thanks for great lecture Rebecca. I still have a question: is roll up an absolute no-no? After all I'm unloading my spine. Or could I modify this to a roll up in extention (arms in T position, pressing the heels of my hands onto floor and squeezing shoulder blades together, kind of using my back muscles to come up and actively lifting breastbone away from floo, looking up while doing this? Looking forward to hear from you with many thanks Eva
Paulette B
Great Workshop it will help me with my 50 and above clients. Thanks
Annette
Hi, This workshop looks great.
Do you know if this workshop is already pre approved for Stott CECs. Many thanks,
Annette ~ I believe STOTT Pilates has approved some of our workshops for CECs, but I'm not sure which ones. I recommend contacting them directly to see if they will accept this workshop before you purchase it.
Annette
Hi there, Can I get a proof of attendance cert when I do this workshop? And can you get proof of attendance for all workshops from this site, whether they're Premium or not premum? Many thanks Annette
41-50 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin