Mat to Feel Awake<br>Melissa Connolly<br>Class 615

Mat to Feel Awake
Melissa Connolly
Class 615

Watch this Class
Loved this class! I really must stretch more, so this is exactly what I needed. Merci!
Just what I needed, thank you!
For several months I've felt AWFUL, unable to sit, sleep or stand without discomfort. Back, hip, neck and shoulder tension. I just finished this class and I feel amazing! So glad I found your class, Melissa!
Great old fashion stretch class! Feels great - thnx :)
Katarina S
Beautiful class Melissa Connolly I love all stretches which when combined together made up a great class. My clients also loved this class. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
I was looking for this for so long. Thank you, I feel like a completely different person now.
1 person likes this.
Really loved this class...Will keep it as a regular. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Thank you again.
Would love another class like this.. and also maybe even a Pilates/Stretch combo class from you as well Melissa.
1 person likes this.
Wow! I really benefited from this class of just stretching. My hips are so tight and reminds me I really need to take time and stretch! Thank you Melissa Connolly !
LisaMarie
1 person likes this.
Wow! I was just mat certified and perusing a few Pilates sites to find Melissa Connolly , my very first Pilates instructor who I met in San Diego years ago. What an awesome inspiration you were (still are!) and I'm so thankful I randomly remembered your name!

Great class, nice/gentle way to start or end the day! I'll use this as a guide for my clients who are new to Pilates. Thank you!
41-50 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin