Innovative Reformer<br>Madeline Black<br>Class 626

Innovative Reformer
Madeline Black
Class 626

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Gentle yet challenging class with such precise cues. Love it. Thanks
Really enjoyed this class. A perfect combination of creativity and functionality. Madeline is so talented
1 person likes this.
yes! My first teacher!
Wonderful cues Madeline! I love the cues regarding the arms to help put the shoulder in a better alignment, support the wrist and get the triceps to fire up.
I think there have to be a balance between doing exercises in a class and cuing and explanations...;-(
Thank you so much Madeline- your cuing and alignment corrections are fantastic- it really feels like a real-time session, rather than a tightly choreographed video. As a 1st year instructor, it's so helpful to see where you place yourself to assist the clients. As the teaching journey continues, I appreciate how much different information can be gained from watching master instructors teach sessions. Thank you again
1 person likes this.
nice class Madeline
1 person likes this.
Pure magic! Definitely in my favorites list. Thank you!!
Madeline, what a great class, I enjoyed a lot your explanations and I love how you cues. I would like to know if is right take ropes rather to take the handles as you did in the exercise Row facing the raisers. Thank you so much.
Love this ! More like this would be fantastic!
31-40 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin