Reformer for Low Back Pain<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 646

Reformer for Low Back Pain
Brent Anderson
Class 646

Watch this Class
Hi Juliana, what i typically do with patients that do not tolerate initiation of flexion in a bridge is to do a lunar lift off without articulation. then articulate the spine from base of scapula down to restricted areas. From there you can go back to neutral to come the rest of the way down and repeat. Successful movement experience without pain. cheers
Julianna M
Thank you for the feedback, Brent; unfortunately, we've tried that unsuccessfully. I'm not sure why!
That was delicious. Thank you
Just redid this one. Amazing still!
It helped! Thank you Brent!
Natalia D
Very helpful! Thanks!
Hi. This felt lovely. Thankyou
1 person likes this.
I would have liked a little more attention to the home viewer. In many ways, I felt that I was observing someone else's private class, rather than having the video directed to me. When he was changing the springs tension, he often was difficult to hear. Unless his intention was to provide instruction for Pilates teachers, watching him "blocking" the demonstrator on rotational movements or using his foot as resistance, was not useful as it is impossible for the solo home viewer to duplicate. I will try other of his videos as he has a pleasant manner and seems knowledgeable, and hope that he addresses his comments more to the viewer and less to the demonstrator.
Cara Lange Satterfield
Proof that good information never gets old. Brent's subtle approach and suggestions give you space to process the information within your own body.
Very Good. Loved it all. I have a question - when she sat on the footbar and pressed out, could you give me a little more clarity on the positioning of the pelvis? When I did the rotation part, I felt my spine popping so I know I was not in the right place. I, myself, have a back that is VERY mobile (causing problems which I believe lead to my low back pain). Not only do I want to do it right but I have many clients who need this. Thank you
111-120 of 155

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin