Reformer for Low Back Pain<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 646

Reformer for Low Back Pain
Brent Anderson
Class 646

Watch this Class
Thank you Brent Anderson very much!!! Perfect correction , which is very important in order to understand your body. I like your classes! And this video is perfect:)
Would this be an appropriate work out for someone that had a L4/L5 spinal fusion approx 3 years ago?
I have been following Brent for years! He is a great master teacher and I always learn something new each time I watch or attend his workshops! thank you for sharing your work Brent! :) I love it!
Renee Ridgeway
Love the educational aspect of this video! Great cues and opening of the mindset!
Anna C
Brent, if you ever come to Basel for a teaching session please let me know. Thank you for this detailed video it was just woah, woah, woah You have such a wide knowledge. Im so grate-full... thank you. Anna
what an interesting session, thank you so much.
It’s a gift see and hear Brent’s class
NS
NS
I am going to put this to use on my own body and a few clients too! Thank you for this awesome help with low back.
I'm so glad that I took this class.  My lower back has been hurting for weeks and I can't work out as I want to.  This felt great on my back.  Thank you!!
Great class! Wonderfully cued, my lower back loved this! This will be a "go to" for me regularly!
121-130 of 155

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin