Tour of your Body<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 667

Tour of your Body
Brent Anderson
Class 667

Watch this Class
Ash
I have been doing the spine stretch forward for years and it never felt right. Your cue of lifting the pubic bone up when stacking the spine has transformed it for me. I get it now!! Thank you.
I learn alot from this class and watch it thrice already. Was great and love it alot :)
Excellent class, Brent is the best for self awareness and precise movement! You really feel it. I absolutely adore this class.
It helped so much to get into the basic structure of the body and what's happening in the core exercises. I'll do this one again to really get it.
This is one of my favourite classes!! Loved the cueing. The anatomical references....made the movements easier somehow. And best of all I love Matt's sense of humour! More please.
Brent is a magician
Thank you so much, Brent!
I loved this class!! Really enjoy your teaching style. Love the skeletal cuing and can feel such a difference. I was shocked in the twist when you did the eye-movement thing, because suddenly I could rotate further round - and not just a little bit, quite a lot! How does that work? It was like magic!!
I love it!!! So much to learn from this class. I will do it again and again and again. Thank you Brent!!
I love it!!! The singing works amazingly. So much to learn from this class. I will do it again and again and again. Thank you Brent!!
71-80 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin