Reformer on the Mat<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 1001

Reformer on the Mat
Niedra Gabriel
Class 1001

Watch this Class
Very cool thanks for the inspiration for my Mat class today :)
Thanks Niedra for your great ideas! Not only these ones :) I only teach matwork and love "reformer on the mat" exercises to make the sessions more versatile and challenging, especially for my more advanced students...
Niedra Gabriel
Hi Helene and Petra, Love that you both enjoyed this class and it helps you with ideas for your teaching.
So good to hear from you Helene, glad you are enjoying Pilates Anytime.
Elsabe D
Yes, i feel like Petra! Bringing some interesting challenges to a mat class! Thank you!
Very good! I will have to practice this a couple of times to get it right :)
Niedra Gabriel
Cali, practice is the secret to success and repetition is where confidence and mastery come from , so enjoy your practice, you have the right attitude
Fun moves to add to a class.
It was a lotmofmfun, and I always like Niedra's classes and teaching style. However, I do think the classes need to say in the description that they are geared more for teachers reather than an actual work out.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you for this suggestion Ana, I think it is a great idea to clarify the purpose for the class, I know I do both, workout classes as well as educational workouts so I totally agree that this should be added to the class description. Thank you .
Thanks for great ideas to add to my mat classes! Always LOVE your tips ! I like variety so my classes do not get bored! I love all your classes! Thanks!
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin