Activate your Internal Core<br>Madeline Black<br>Class 1007

Activate your Internal Core
Madeline Black
Class 1007

Watch this Class
Thanks Jody!
Thanks Madeline! Great cuing and nice mix of exercises. Enjoyed it very much.
A great introduction to Madaline's teaching. Helpful cues. Thanks.
Fab! I feel great and ready to tackle the stairs! Thanks heaps!
Is there a class similar but with more "cardio" pilates to it? This was great...but I need a great sweat!! I take a class (and have a reformer at home)...I'm trying to do it as the same pace as the class...and have been going for 3 years...any recommendations? :)
KelE ~ I'm glad you enjoyed the class. If you go to the Classes tab, under Specialty you can find a section for Cardio. Here we have a few Reformer classes that also have a cardio aspect to them.
Thanks Gia! Looking to use the jump board some more...I really sweat the most with that!!!
1 person likes this.
What a great class! Thank you, Madeline for your excellent cueing and sequencing. And thank you, Kristi for putting into motion with such grace and ease!
1 person likes this.
Madeline, that was a fantastic workout. Your knowledge of anatomy is very clear, and your eye for correction is sharp! Thank you for some fun and effective variations.
Madeline, you are a wizard. I revisited this class a few weeks ago and have taken this class twice weekly since. Your knowledge of functional anatomy has contributed to a deep healing and integration I long for in my known "dysfunction" and back weakness. I am grateful to you as my teacher.
21-30 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin