Creative Tower Flow<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 1037

Creative Tower Flow
Lisa Hubbard
Class 1037

Watch this Class
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
Hi Lori thank you for the great feedback, I appreciate you taking class with me and for getting creative. You may want to substitute the side lying with the Mermaid and or side lying double leg lifts on the mat. Hope that helps :) Have a great weeekend!
Again, fabulous! Your instructions were so clear.
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you Vicky! An oldie but love this Tower workout with these lovely ladies and movers! Hope you come back again 🙏
1 person likes this.
Short but super sweet, my body loves this , wish it was longer! Thanks Lisa
Lisa Hubbard
Tova So happy your body enjoyed the class! Thank you for sharing your comments and for joining me here! So very appreciated :)
Gisela G
1 person likes this.
I just watched this class as I was looking for explanations and cues for the "reverse monkey" exercise. Thank you Lisa for the very clear instructions (and great  demonstration by the ladies!), that was very helpful! And not only this, but the entire class is really awesome!
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
Gisela G I am so happy that you enjoyed the class and found value in it! I am truly grateful and hope you find some others you enjoy! 
1 person likes this.
I like the reverse monkey and the side bend thanks! 
Lisa Hubbard
Elizabeth D thanks so much for joining me for class-Happy you enjoyed these exercises! 
Robin S
1 person likes this.
this kind of class makes me want there to be a "MORE LIKE THIS" button. Thank you that was just what I needed.
41-50 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin